Senior Account Executive
WCAX-TV, the CBS Affiliate in Burlington, Vermont is looking for a self-motivated experienced salesperson to join our team! This person should have a competitive edge that fuels their desire to find new businesses to partner with and help grow. Your responsibilities will be to manage existing clients, find new businesses to work with, build marketing campaigns, and help local businesses grow using the resources provided by WCAX. Organization, creative thinking, communication, and good listening skills are crucial for this position. Marketing/Business background is preferred. Must have a bachelor’s degree and be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Google AdWords certification is a plus.
- Manage existing clients
- Find and develop new business
- Build television and digital marketing campaigns using the resources provided by WCAX
Weekend Anchor/Multimedia Journalist
WCAX-TV is looking for a full-time weekend anchor/multimedia journalist to work for the number one station in the market. We are seeking a dynamic candidate who is passionate about the art of storytelling and able to connect with people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver on-air news events in an engaging and professional manner
- Present information in a fair, unbiased manner, insuring the information is accurate and of interest to viewers
- Use editorial judgment to help determine content of the newscasts
- Work with producer and team to create unique, fast-paced newscasts
- Write for the web and post daily on all digital platforms including social media
- Edit video for broadcasts as necessary
- Develop story ideas to present in morning/afternoon news meeting
- Develop contacts and sources in the community
- Ability to meet daily and long range deadlines, work well with others in a team atmosphere and contribute meaningful content daily
- Participate in community events and make public appearances on behalf of the station as assigned
- Always present a professional image as a representative of WCAX-TV
Sales Account Executive
WCAX-TV is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our business development team! Your responsibilities will be to find new businesses to work with, build marketing campaigns, and help local businesses grow using a wide array of digital marketing tools and the most powerful TV station in the region, WCAX! Organization, creative thinking, communication, and good listening skills are crucial for this position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Find and develop new television and digital marketing campaigns using the resources provided by WCAX.