Full Time Traffic & Production Manager
Catamount Radio seeks a responsible individual for traffic and production manager, which includes but is not limited to: generation and reconciliation of daily broadcast logs; processing new orders and revisions; manipulation of commercial spots to maintain proper separation between competing products and to maximize revenue; continuity; communicating daily with sales management team, account executives, business and programming departments. This position also includes recording clients and scheduling as well as producing spots.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to multi task and re-prioritize several issues throughout the day/week/month
- Demonstrate an ability to work well with senior management, direct supervisors and peers
- Assist with front office and other duties as occasionally may be needed
- BA Preferred
- Previous traffic and production experience with SDS/NexGen experience strongly preferred.
- willing to train the right candidate.
- All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be professional, cooperative and productive, and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the stations.
- Great benefits package and 401K.
Catamount Radio offers integrated marketing and broadcast solutions and delivering the power of a local radio connection.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
ATTN: MICHELLE WOODS, BUSINESS MANAGER
250 DORR DRIVE, RUTLAND, VT 05701
CATAMOUNT RADIO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, AND PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.