President: Kelli Corbeil, WTSA AM & FM (Executive Committee Chair)
Treasurer: Alexander von Lichtenberg, WVNY/WFFF (Finance Committee Chair)
Secretary: Dave Godette, VOX AM/FM (Membership Committee Chair)
Director-at-Large: Brian Damm, WPTZ/WNNE (Legislative Committee Chair)
Past President: Wally Caswell, Great Eastern Radio (Award Nomination Committee Chair)
These board positions are 2-year terms expiring in June 2021.
Criteria for serving on the VAB Board of Directors
Approved and Adopted by VAB Board of Directors September 11, 2019
In order to serve on the Vermont Association of Broadcasters Board of Directors, candidates must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Currently employed by an FCC licensed television or radio station operating in Vermont and is a member in good standing of the Vermont Association of Broadcasters.
- Minimum of ten years experience working in the broadcast industry with a minimum of three years of active decision making authority.
- Offer applied knowledge in an area of broadcast that fulfills a need as determined by the board.
- Willingness to chair a committee and give a status report during scheduled board meetings.
- Ability to attend scheduled board meetings on a regular basis either in person or via video call.
- Ability to participate in board communication outside of scheduled board meetings when needed.
- Has never been convicted of violating any FCC communications statutes.