Vermont Association of Broadcaster’s 64th Annual Meeting & Convention is Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at the Capital Plaza Hotel in Montpelier VT.
During the luncheon, the VAB will honor the best television, radio and agency production that aired on Vermont stations and/or digital platforms in the last 12 months.
Entries will be judged on Creativity, Production Value, Copy-writing and the Ability to Evoke An Emotional Response and awards will be given in each of the following categories:
Television Public Service Announcement
Television Digital* Commercial, Promo or PSA
Radio Public Service Announcement
Radio Digital* Commercial, Promo or PSA
Agency Public Service Announcement
Agency Digital* Commercial, Promo or PSA
*must have been posted on an FCC licensed VT Television or Radio station’s digital platform (i.e. website, social media pages, etc.) between February 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019 to qualify.
- Entries must be emailed separately to email@example.com by Friday, May 3, 2019 at 11:45 PM EST.
- Each station or agency may submit up to (2) Commercials, (2) Promos, and (2) Public Service Announcements of any length to be considered. Each station or agency may also submit (1) Digital* Commercial, Promo or PSA to be considered.
- Commercial, Promo and PSA entries must have aired on an FCC licensed VT Television or Radio station between February 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019.
- * Digital commercial, promo or PSA must have been posted on an FCC licensed VT Television or Radio station’s digital platform (i.e. website, social media pages, etc.) between February 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019.
- Entries must have been written and produced locally by the submitting station or agency.
- Entries can only feature licensed music and the majority of the voice(s) must be non-union talent.
- TV and/or digital entries must be sent in native resolution MPEG 3 or MPEG 4 via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org. YouTube or Vimeo links cannot be accepted.
- To be eligible, stations must be VAB members in good standing. Agencies must be Associate VAB Members in good standing. If you are not sure of your standing, email email@example.com or call (802) 233-0296.
- There is no charge to enter the contest.
ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED.
– Email each entry separately to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 3, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
– Each entry MUST include the following information:
Name of Station or Agency
Category of Entry (Commercial, Promo, PSA or Digital)
Title of Entry, i.e. “Free Hot Dog Day”
Videographer (if applicable):
If it’s a digital* entry, list at least (1) station digital platform it was displayed on
VAB reserves the right to feature winning spots in VAB publicity materials including the VAB Voice and http://www.vab.org.
If you would like to become an Associate Member or renew your Associate Membership, visit our membership page.
Questions? Call Wendy Mays at (802) 233-0296 or email email@example.com