Current Full and Associate Members: Click here to renew your membership
Not already a member, but would like to become one?
Full Membership Benefits Include:
- Advocacy in State & Federal Government
- Alternative Broadcast Inspection Program (ABIP) Subsidy in 2021
- Awards & Recognition Events
- Access to Local Broadcast Sales (LBS) On-Demand Training & Sales Ideas
- Career/Professional Growth Opportunities
- Centralized & Maintained School Closings Website
- FCC Regulatory, EAS and EEO Assistance
- Job Opening & Workforce Recruitment Support
- VAB Voice e-newsletter subscription
Commercial and Non-Commercial Radio and Television stations licensed by the FCC are eligible for full membership if their main transmitters are licensed to a Vermont city or town or if they have a physical studio or office in a Vermont city or town.
Full Membership Annual Dues:
Radio: AM = $75/ license
FM (100-6000 Watts) = $100/ license
FM (6,001-100,000 Watts) = $200/license
Each Licensee must pay dues for all their eligible stations to obtain Full Membership.
Associate Membership Benefits Include:
- VAB Voice weekly e-newsletter
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to VAB Training Seminars & Webinars
- Opportunity to attend all VAB Events
- Eligibility to enter and win VAB Awards
- Listing on http://www.vab.org
Associate Membership Annual Dues are $75 per organization.
VAB membership year runs July 1-June 30 and dues must be received within 90 days or members will be switched to “non-member” status.
We look forward to having you join our Vermont Association of Broadcasters Community! If you have any questions, call Executive Director Wendy Mays at (802) 233-0296 or email email@example.com