Thank you for being a member the Vermont Association of Broadcasters. Your dues are vitally important for us to accomplish our mission; to unite, provide resources and opportunities for growth and advocate for all free, over-the-air broadcast television and radio stations operating in Vermont.
Our new fiscal year starts July 1st, which means it is time to renew your membership. We ask that you remit payment no later than September 30, 2020, but we do understand the economic challenges created by COVID-19. Therefore, if you are able to pay in the next 90 days, we really appreciate it, but if not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 233-0296 and we will work something out.
Dues may also be paid by mailing a check to:
4 Carmichael Street, 111-106
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Below is a brief reminder of current membership benefits VAB provides:
- Advocacy in State and Federal Government
- Alternative Broadcast Inspection Program (ABIP) Subsidy in 2021
- NEW! Legal “Hotline” to answer questions about employment & advertising law
- Subscription to Local Broadcast Sales (LBS)
- Training, Webinars and other Career Growth Opportunities
- Job Openings, Workforce Recruitment & Internship Support
- FCC Regulatory, EAS and EEO Assistance
- Centralized & Maintained School Closings Website
- Awards & Recognition Events
- Communication via VAB Voice e-newsletter, VAB.org & Social Media pages
Click to view the VAB Annual Report from our last fiscal year of July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020. This is the same report emailed to station owners and GMs prior to VAB’s Virtual Annual Meeting June 24, 2020 via ZOOM.
Membership Dues (per license) for FY 7/1/20-6/30/21:
- Associate: $75
- AM Radio: $75
- FM Radio (6,000 Watts or under): $100
- FM Radio (over 6,000 Watts) : $200
- TV: $250
90% of VAB’s funding comes from the NCSA messages you air, so thank you for participating! However, NCSA funds cannot be used to pay for Political Action, so membership dues are what ensure your best interests are advocated for when State and Federal Government proposes legislation that affects our industry.
If you have any questions, contact Wendy Mays at (802) 233-0296 or email@example.com