The ideal Sales Assistant thrives in a fast-paced, professional environment where responsiveness, strong follow through, excellent attention to detail and dedication are the norm. A customer-focused approach with a strong desire to help others is critical for success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs clerical functions for the General Manager and Sales Department as needed.
- Prepares forms and reports. Makes copies when necessary.
- Enters orders, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
- Maintains awareness of the most current broadcast traffic policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintains files and other business records.
- Coordinates station or marketing events.
Requirements & Skills:
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields.
- Proficient with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.